3.15.2009

Supervisor Partner is out of town for her birthday, leaving me to work with a part timer.  I was a bit concerned when I didn't recognize the name on the schedule, but can I just say he is HOT!!!  I don't mean attractive or good-looking.  I mean My god, can we open a window because the room temperature just went ten degrees HOT.  and funny.  and he can cook and clean.  and sew.  and did i mention HOT!!  So anyway, not much going on in the marsh-dom today.  people just don;t seem to want to flip their cars, forget their insulin shot, get shot, or even slip and fall when I'm on call.  Nothing to do except try to not stare at the smoldering hot uniform on the other end of the couch.  At least it's a good distraction from the pain caused by my errant ovary and upcoming surgery  for same. :)  a girls' gotta have a little fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment