2.07.2009

Read It or Leave It

Hello, blog world...
An introduction is in order, I suppose, so here we go:
1: I am married to my high school sweetheart, seven years now, good days and bad, but always worth it
2: We have a Redhead, aged 5 years, scary smart, terrible temper
3: I am an emergency medical tech, paid and volunteer
4: I have a bunch of other ways to keep busy, including a photography studio and volunteering at my daughter's school library
5: Things I love-- impractical shoes, mint chocolate chip ice cream, music, the snooze button
6: Things I hate-- spiders, mornings, people who call the ambulance at 2am for a child with a fever and when you get there there's nothing wrong with the kid other being a little warm and no, they haven't given the rugrat any tylenol

Anyway, that's the quick and simple.  I tend to tell it as it I see it, which offends a lot of people, but there are the select (reasonable) few out there who realize I'm not totally insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment